A fearsome film festival is coming to St Luke’s Bombed Out Church. From 31st October to 7th November. Get ready for some classics and nostalgic cinema scares at one of Liverpool’s most beloved venues. From 80’s classics, family friendly frights, ones that make you brush up on your apocalypse escape plan and other’s that leave you keeping the light on at night! We’ve got 14 films to choose from.
Bring your blankets, cushions and comfy jackets to get cosy in or to hide from the tense scenes! Accompanying the films will be Bombed Out Church’s wonderful bar. It’ll be stocked with hot chocolates, boozy hot drinks, beers, spirits, Prosecco and more along with snacks, snacks and more snacks!
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seats are allocated on arrival, if you’re part of a booking or want to sit with friends, please arrive together.
- Door times are advertised. Film will start half an hour after doors.
- We are an open-air venue so please remember to dress for the weather, we encourage you to bring jackets, coats or blankets to keep you cosy.
- Hot and alcoholic beverages will be available, these can be ordered via your phone by scanning a QR code, this will be displayed along with your seat number on the ticket which you're given at box office.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- Hand sanitizer is located around the venue.
- Face coverings are not mandatory; however we welcome the use of them, particularly when moving around the venue.
- Yes, we do have (porta)loos on site!